Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Lazy Weekend

This may in fact be the laziest weekend I've ever had! Aside from bathing and unloading and reloading the dishwasher, I have done absolutely nothing productive! I've napped, and read (the girl bachelor series by Laura Lee Guhrke - thanks Jess!) and watched tv. I did go over to my parents house for Champagne Friday with Mama and Lin and then on Saturday for more girl bonding time but other than that...NADA! I usually feel so guilty when I feel fine and and am not being productive. I don't know why. I beat myself up over not being over productive and doing things that could stand to be done. There are 2 loads of laundry to be folded and a hamper full of dirty clothes strewn about my bedroom floor, but you know what? I don't care! They'll still be there tomorrow. Our office is closed tomorrow so I decided that I would take a full weekend to do absolutely nothing and tomorrow I will resume the usual. Return some things to the library, fill my gas tank, grocery shop, fold laundry, do more laundry, clean the fridge and make dinner. Then I'll relax watching the Bachelor with Donni and head to bed!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jess T said...

Happy lazy weekend! :)

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I am did the lazy thing all day on Saturday (to prepare for the Inaugural concert) and then all day today for the BIG DAY tomorrow! Glad you got some good rest. :)

Rach said...

I LOVE the girl bachelor books! And, there's nothing we love better around here than a good slug day. :o)

Enjoy your day off tomorrow.