Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thank you

After the 5 year anniversary of September 11th, it seems that a lot of people have forgotten how important all the things our country does to keep us safe are. This isn't meant to be a political post as all my friends know where I stand on issues. But regardless of what your personal belief is of our president, or individual practices of our country, everyone needs to respect the people who defend our freedom everyday. The second we stop fighting for what America believes in, the lives of our fore fathers have been wasted. So do your part in changing the country by your vote, not a lack of support for the brave and brilliant people who support you from the front lines. Check out this video and think of it whenever you see a soldier or a veteran.

http://grouper.com/video/MediaDetails.aspx?id=892873
(only one minute long)

1 comments:

Rach said...

I agree--the troops must be supported. I live with former AF, so I know how important it is.