Sunday, February 08, 2009

Finally not sick!

I am soooo happy because I finally feel better! Man, why is it when you're a kid you can play right through a cold and when you're an adult it knocks you out for days? I still am congested and have my man/"phone operator" voice but I'm most definitely on the mend. Which is perfect timing because I leave for Kansas on Thursday, Yay!!

I actually was pretty productive today. I returned stuff to the library, went grocery shopping, vacuumed, went to my parents for dinner and a movie, then came home and cleaned the kitchen, made lunch for tomorrow and packed for Kansas. Now that I listed all that out I'm thinking that that list sounds a little more impressive than my day actually was. I did do all of those things but what I left out was that I woke up late, watched 2 episodes of law and order svu, and a lifetime movie in between all of those other things. The blogosphere just makes everyone's life look so glamorous doesn't it? Well my last week was anything BUT glamorous. Ask the pile of tissues in my trash can and the mountain of clean clothes begging to be put away.

I do have my outfit picked out for tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to the snooze button. :) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I will be sure to take lots of pictures in Kansas of the munchkins!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Glad you're feeling better!

I'm SOOOO jealous you're going to Kansas. We decided it would be best for me to just lay low and wait for Jessie to get home. :sigh:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Have fun in Kansas! Give the whole family squeezes for us! Glad you are feeling better too. I should be all better by the time I fly out on Saturday too....God willing!