Thursday, October 09, 2008

Amazing!

I have been a long time allergy sufferer. Basically, my nose is stuffy about 85% of the time. My friend Jessy told me about the neti pot to clear my nose. If you don't know what that is (it was on Oprah apparently so I think you might) it's a teapot looking thing that you fill with salt water and pour up your nose and it clears everything out. Gross I know, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Instead of buying a neti pot, I used a paper cup (so you can bend it into a spout) and regular salt in tepid water (1/4 tsp. per 8oz.). I tilted sideways over the sink and low and behold, a miracle!! My nose is completely clear and dried up!! I don't know how that worked so well or how I survived before I found this!! People do swear by it who use it and I'm a new believer. I'll be adding this to my daily routine and hopefully I'll stay clear. Sorry if I'm over sharing with the nose stuff but most of you have kids so I'm sure you've dealt with grosser. :)

1 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I do have to ask- did you get the hang of it right away because it just goes down my throat every time!

Steph