Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Look!

How fun is my new blogger design? I still have no idea how to use blogger other than posting so some of the links are probably off, I'll work on that.


In other news, I'm definitely in love with my kitchenaid mixer. I went back and forth on whether or not it was worth the money and ended up justifying it because it was refurbished, therefore way cheaper and had free shipping (I love Amazon Prime). Also, I don't have a hand mixer so with moving in a few weeks I'd have to invest in that eventually anyway. I'm really glad I decided to go for it!


So far I've made banana bread, chocolate mousse for a pie, and cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing. My coworkers are really getting a good deal with this purchase since I bring them my baked goods!

I know I promised pictures, they're on the way! I'm waiting to get my Arizona pictures from Lin (sister) so that I can do an Allie's Travels post.

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I love the new blog layout! Ohh those treats sound devine...

Jess T said...

Love the new look. Guess you'll stay in touch now. :) Maybe?

I'm sooo jealous of the mixer!