Thursday, March 13, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Jess for this post (very clever way to get me to blog!!) so here we go. I'm sure I can come up with many more than 7 but I'll shoot for 7 semi-entertaining ones.

1) I am a compulsive list maker. I get a thrill from making lists about ANYTHING. And sometimes, I'll add things to a list that I've already done so that I have more things to cross off right away!

2) I LOVE to sing. Anything. If I'm in the car or in the shower or even laying in bed with a good song in my head, I'm singing. In fact, if I don't like what's on the radio, I'll turn it off and be my own jukebox.

3) Everything has to be symmetrical for me. If something isn't, it will drive me crazy until I fix it. I also very much prefer squares to circles. I have no idea why. Abstract art has no place with me.

4) I wish I owned a monkey but only if it wouldn't throw poop at me. :)

5) When people disrespect my country (America of course) I get filled with rage. Like actual rage where I want terrible things to happen to them (like moving to a communist country). I'm like a "love is blind" wife who would defend any and all actions to the death right or wrong. I'm just that loyal. I even well up when I hear the national anthem. I'm just so appreciative of all the sacrifices people have made so that I can be lucky enough to live here. Okay this last one is a little embarrassing!

6) 75% of the time I cannot WAIT to be a mother and feel it is what I've always been meant to do and the other 25% of the time I wonder if I really want to have kids at all because you cannot change your mind and I really love freedom and sleep. I'm assuming that when I actually have kids that I won't mind the lack of freedom and sleep, at least not enough to trade them in.

7) I would love to live in NYC for one year, and then move to a sleepy southern town near the beach and open a bookstore and live a Nora Roberts novel worthy life.

8) (thought of one more) For a silly talent one, I can do a very good Britney Spears impression, and I love to do different accents. The only one I can't do is German, which happens to be the only foreign language I speak!

There's my random facts! I am going to tag (and you may have done this already so sorry!) Ruhiyyih, Steph (if your sickness has passed, if not you can have a break) and RachD. You are all very interesting girls so I am interested to learn more!